company “Horst Paul Zerspan- and Schleiftechnik GmbH” was founded
in 1966 by Mr. Horst Paul as “Paul’s Mechanical Workshop”. In
the course of expansion in 1989 the company received its current
name and the manufacturing area was doubled from 450 m2 to 900
m2. Since 1994 the second generation management has been lead
by Dr. Timo Paul. In 1997 the achievements of the “Horst Paul
Zerspan- and Schleiftechnik GmbH” were confirmed by certification
of the quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
In spring 1998, a new production hall was finished.
The manufacturing area was increased by 600 m2 and amounted
to a total of 1500 m2. The weight of the construction units
which could be handled was increased from 4 tons to 12 tons.
Since 1998 the company has its own web site. Through the year,
the company intends to make substantial investments in handling
specifically dimensioned construction units. We are also planning
to increase our workforce.