Company History

Company History

The company “Horst Paul Zerspan- and Schleiftechnik GmbH” was founded in 1966 by Mr. Horst Paul as “Paul’s Mechanical Workshop”. In the course of expansion in 1989 the company received its current name and the manufacturing area was doubled from 450 m2 to 900 m2. Since 1994 the second generation management has been lead by Dr. Timo Paul. In 1997 the achievements of the “Horst Paul Zerspan- and Schleiftechnik GmbH” were confirmed by certification of the quality management according to DIN EN ISO 9001.

In spring 1998, a new production hall was finished. The manufacturing area was increased by 600 m2 and amounted to a total of 1500 m2. The weight of the construction units which could be handled was increased from 4 tons to 12 tons. Since 1998 the company has its own web site. Through the year, the company intends to make substantial investments in handling specifically dimensioned construction units. We are also planning to increase our workforce.